Mr. Buhner's protocol for Lyme disease
What makes Mr. Buhner's protocol special?
Do you suffer from long-term chronic Lyme disease, or its often associated co-infections such as Bartonella, Babesiosis, Chlamydia and Mycoplasmas? Have you tried a common form of treatment, but nothing helps?
In such a case, get relief directly from nature, in the form of the world's most well-known plan for the natural treatment of Lyme disease – Mr. Buhner's protocol.
It is a set of herbs in form of tinctures, tablets or powders, whose active substances not only kill harmful pathogens in a gentle way, but also create an environment that eliminates their growth, reproduction and negative impact on a human body.
Why choose Mr. Buhner's protocol?
• success: 75% of users report a recovery, 15% report relief of symptoms with the need to continue a light version of protocol, and 5% report just a little improvemen
• scientific basis: 3 highly specialized (approx. 500 pages) books with analytical descrition of the issues, definitions of treatment mechanisms and procedures
• professional reputation: Buhner's protocol is highly valued by world-renowned doctors specializing in Lyme disease such as Dr. Richard Horowitz, Dr. Bill Rawls, Dr. Wendy Leffel and hundreds more
• proven by practice: more than 17 years of applying and improving of the protocol
• high popularity: the most commonly used protocol - more than 100,000 successfully treated people around the world
• community support: conferences, blogs, podcasts, videos, discussion forums, social media
• product independence: herbs are available worldwide without any binding to specific supplier, with the possibility of own home production
What are the basic herbs of this protocol?
The most important herbs of Mr. Buhner's protocol for Lyme disease are:
• Polygonum cuspidatum (Japanese knotweed)
• Uncaria tomentosa (Cat's claw)
• Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis)
Other important herbs are:
• Scutellaria baicalensis (Chinese skullcap)
• Salvia miltiorrhiza (Dansen - Red sage)
• Cordyceps sinensis (Cordyceps)
The whole Mr. Buhner's extended CORE protocol is covered by the INFLAM and IMUN products. If you have any questions about their selection or dosage, do not hesitate and contact us for our free consulting.
Where can you find more information?
Although it is relative easy-to-apply protocol, we strongly recommend you to read the following books on this topic:
• Healing Lyme - Natural Healing of Lyme Borreliosis and the Coinfections Chlamydia and Spotted Fever Rickettsioses, 2nd Edition
In addition, in the case of co-infections:
• Healing Lyme Disease Coinfections: Complementary and Holistic Treatments for Bartonella and Mycoplasma
• Natural Treatments for Lyme Coinfections: Anaplasma, Babesia, and Ehrlichia
These books are available in multiple languages. By purchasing them, you will not only support the professional work of Mr. Buhner (for which we are very grateful), but you will also get a deep understanding of the exact principles of protocol effectiveness, which also contributes significantly to the successful treatment of the illness.
Who is Mr. Stephen Harrod Buhner?
Mr. Buhner is a world known polymath (multi discipline scientist) with a dominant focus on herbalism and environmentalism. He created a very extensive analysis and a first coherent treatment protocol for chronic patients in the field of borreliosis treatment and its co-infections.
Mr. Buhner comes from a multi-generational family of medical doctors, from whom his grandfather, Dr. C.G. Harrod, had the biggest influence on his work. Mr. Buhner is author of 23 books, sold in 20 countries, with many awards (such as the book of the year, Nautilus or the BBC). His work has been published in media such as The New York Times, CNN, or Good Morning America.
If you have any further questions, please do not hasitate to contact us.