Seller AtrixMedia sro (hereinafter also referred to as the "operator") informs the buyer (hereinafter also referred to as the "affected person") about the fulfillment of information obligations under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on free movement of such data repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ('the Regulation') and Law No 18/2018 Z.z. on the protection of personal data (hereinafter also referred to as the “OOÚ Act”) by sharing the information below.
Operator identification and contact details:
AtrixMedia s.r.o., with its registered office at Za hradbami 7, 902 01 Pezinok, ID number: 35 918 527, e-mail address: email@example.com, tel .: +421 911 831 259, responsible person: Tomáš Jambor.
Purpose of personal data processing
The purpose is to conclude a purchase contract and fulfill the rights and obligations arising from it.
Your personal data is used exclusively for:
- processing of received order
- processing of received payment
- shipping of goods ordered by you
- sending notification of the status of your order
- return of goods resp. refund of the purchase amount
- complaint handling
- acquaintance with news, promotions, bonuses, which we send to your e-mail address in the form of a newsletter.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- The legal basis is Act no. 18/2018 Z.z. on the protection of personal data: the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
The Operator hereby notifies the Buyer that, in accordance with the Regulation, it will process personal data in the process of concluding the purchase contract without the consent of the data subject, as the processing of personal data will be performed by the Operator within pre-contractual relations and the conclusion of the purchase contract.
- The legal basis is Act no. 18/2018 Z.z. on the protection of personal data: the processing of personal data is necessary under a special regulation
The Operator hereby notifies the Buyer that, in accordance with the Regulation, it will process personal data without the consent of the data subject, as the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the Operator, which is to fulfill tax obligations.
By personal data we mean name, surname, ID card number, e-mail, telephone number, bank account number, IP address or cookies, as well as pseudononymized data for which it is possible to identify a person through third parties.
Categories of customer personal information we process
- Basic and contact details:
- name and surname
- home address
- telephone number
- contact adress
- Information on the use of our products and services:
- products that the customer bought from us
- products he is considering buying
- information on the use of our e-shop
- information on the use of the newsletter, etc.
- participation in competitions
- records of e-mail communication, records of telephone calls, other communication with the customer in electronic or written form
- transaction data, in particular information on customer payments and payment methods
- Other data intended for marketing purposes:
- day and month of birth
Recipient identification or recipient category
Personal data may be provided during processing to the following categories of recipients:
- Shipping, courier companies
- Accounting offices and tax advisors
- Marketing agencies
- Providers of IT services and telecommunications services
- Law and law firms
- Courts and law enforcement agencies
In connection with the processing of your personal data, these will be provided and made available to the following third parties for the purposes necessary for the performance of the contract (order) and also for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the operator (customer profiling):
- Shopify Inc., 151 O´Connor ST Ground floor, Ottawa, ON K2P 2L8, Kanada
- Email client and mail communication
- Google Analytics, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Írsko
- Statistics and analyzes
- Google AdWords, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Írsko
- Retargeted ads
- Packeta Slovakia s.r.o., Kopčianska 3338 / 82A, 851 01 Bratislava
- Shipping and courier companies
- Stripe Inc., 510 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA 94103 United Strates
- Order payment
- Apple Pay, Apple Inc., One Apple Park Way, Cupertino, CA 95014, USA
- Order payment
- Pay Pal, 2211 North First Street, San Jose, CA, United states, 95131
- Order payment
- VELOX s.r.o., Ivánska cesta 5285/91, 821 04 Bratislava
- Accounting firm
- Tatra banka, a.s., ID: 00686930, Hodžovo námestie 3, 811 06 Bratislava 1
- Bank partner
Retention period of personal data
The period of retention of personal data is determined by laws to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the concluded purchase contract (eg according to the Civil Code, the buyer can exercise the rights of liability for defects in court within 24 months of receipt of goods - retention of personal data is necessary identification of the contracting party); longer processing of personal data is possible only for the purpose of archiving accounting documents on the basis of a special regulation.
Rights of the person concerned
The person concerned has the right to:
- require the controller to have access to personal data concerning the data subject,
- to correct personal data,
- to delete personal data or restrict the processing of personal data,
- object to the processing of personal data,
- for the portability of personal data,
- to file a motion to initiate proceedings under the OOÚ Act.
The person concerned may request the exercise of the above rights at any time by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to the postal address of the operator 's registered office. The operator shall process the request of the person concerned in connection with the above rights within the legal deadlines.
Principles of personal data processing
Personal data must be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently
- obtained for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and may not be further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes
- proportionate, relevant and limited to the extent necessary for the purposes for which they are processed
- correctly and updated as necessary; all necessary measures must be taken to ensure that personal data which are incorrect are erased or rectified without delay
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed
- processed in a way that guarantees adequate security of personal data
The person concerned is obliged to provide personal data for the purpose stated in these rules, otherwise it is not possible to conclude a purchase contract. The buyer is obliged to provide only true, current and accurate data when purchasing goods and registering a user account.